R.K. Hammer is a privately held bank card advisory firm, with bank card clients in 50 countries on 6 continents and the top 20 bank credit card issuers in the U.S.; based in the Los Angeles area.
- Thirty-five years experience with financial institutions on matters of card profitability and sale transaction pricing.
- Led the due diligence valuation/sale of 165 card portfolio sales/purchases, with our projects producing an estimated $828,000,000 in pre-tax client profits.
- R.K. Hammer Also advised numerous government, congressional, and regulatory agencies, on matters of card portfolio profitability and valuation.
- The firm conducts fairness opinions, asset valuations, and advises on sales of national brand and private label performing credit card portfolios.
- Robert Hammer is an internationally known card expert, whose work has been cited in major global financial, banking, and credit union journals, 848 times.
- He has been a professor of card profitability for MasterCard’s educational university, with
workshops conducted for card issuers at 32 international locations.
- He has been a guest lecturer at the American Bankers Association (ABA) Graduate School of Card Management and served on the editorial advisory board for an international financial publishing company based in Dublin, Ireland. He helped author the book on starting credit card banks for the ABA.
- R.K. Hammer has been ranked nationally in their specialty, representing valuations, and sellers of performing credit card portfolios.